Full-time: 18 hrs/week ($15 per hour)
Reports to: PFY Suffolk Project Director
- Provide clerical and administrative support: answering phones, placing supply orders, managing office supply inventory.
- Maintain all PFY Suffolk division social media platforms, including scheduling timely posts, measuring and reporting social media stats and analytics and responding to client requests sent through social media platforms.
- Ensure that PFY’s social media presence is both reflective of our mission and services, as well as aligned with up to date social media trends.
- Manage all paid social media ads via Facebook Ads Manager, including balancing budgets from various funding contracts.
- Ongoing maintenance and updating of Pride for Youth’s website, via Word Press.
- Responsible for ongoing creation of promotional materials, in partnership with the division director.
- Provide agency transportation services to clients to increase accessibility of services
- Assist division director with budget management, including regular coding of program costs and expenses.
- Light travel, between Nassau and Suffolk sites, required.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor as needed
- Current New York state driver’s license and clean driving record
- Skilled using Adobe Suite (specifically Photoshop or Illustrator)
- Skilled adding and editing content in WordPress
- Skilled in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong skills with social media management (across various platforms), including ability to stay up to date on changing social media trends.
- Must be available mornings & afternoons; some weekends as needed
- Demonstrate high level of responsibility & trustworthiness
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Flexible when assigned various administrative tasks by supervisor
- Experience working with LGBTQ young people
- Bi-lingual a plus
All interested applicants must submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Devon Zappasodi at email@example.com.
No phone calls, please!